Rubin Isak is a Founding Partner at Goldenwood Property Advisors. Since 2006, Mr. Isak has been involved in the sale of over $350 million worth of commercial/investment real estate. In recognition of his success Costar named him a Powerbroker for Queens and Long Island.
Prior to co-founding Goldenwood Property Advisors, Mr. Isak was a Senior Director at Eastern Consolidated Advisors. He began his investment sales career at Massey Knakal
Realty Services (now Cushman and Wakefield) as Director of Sales.
Mr. Isak earned a BBA degree in International Marketing from Baruch College. He was born in Brooklyn, raised in Queens and currently resides in the Upper East Side with his wife and daughter.
- $27,400,000 sale of “The Ditmars/31st Street Portfolio” in Astoria, a development assemblage encompassing five, single-story retail buildings with a combined 400 feet of frontage and well over 100,000 buildable square feet.
- $22,500,000 million sale of the former Astoria Movie Theater, a three-story, 51,000-squarefoot retail plaza on Steinway Street.
- $17,821,000 sale of “The Astoria Unsold Share Portfolio,” a package of 138 unsold sponsor units spread over four buildings at 24-39, 51, 65 and 75 38th Street in Astoria.
- $15,500,000 sale of “The West 76th Street Portfolio,” a 30-unit residential package located at 303, 329 and 331 West 76th Street on the Upper West Side.
- $13,700,000 sale of the Time Warner Cable building, a 117,000-square-foot office property at 25-20 BQE West in Woodside.
- $7,250,000 sale of a corner, 24-unit apartment building at 25-65 32nd Street in Astoria; built by seller’s grandfather and family owned for 75 years.
- $6,650,000 sale of a six-story corner elevator apartment building comprised of 44 apartments and three stores with a 40 plus year ownership located at 28-05 33rd Street in Astoria.
- Multiple buildings on one of Astoria’s main retail corridors, Steinway Street, including the sale of 2856-2860 Steinway Street; 30-59 Steinway Street; 30-46 Steinway Street; 30-44 Steinway Street; 30-73 Steinway Street; 30-64 Steinway Street; 23-63 Steinway Street.
- $118 million sale of the “The Bassuk Portfolio,” part of team that sold a 14-building, 943-unit, 841,000-square-foot multifamily package in Queens and Brooklyn.